Tree Trimming, Pruning & Cutting
Tree trimming and pruning promotes healthy tree growth. Without these services, your tree will grow in random directions. You may need to trim and cut tree limbs to improve the natural appearance of your tree. Of course, it takes far more than just cutting off the branches. Tree pruning and cutting is a chore that requires some experience and expertise if you will get the best results. Our tree trimming, pruning and cutting experts have the skills to give your tree the best look possible.
Benefits Of Tree Trimming
Tree trimming and pruning are simple but very important tree maintenance practices that simply cannot be ruled out. In addition to helping you achieve an ideal look for your trees, the following are some of the benefits of trimming your tree.
- Easy growth of healthy branches: Getting rid of old and dead branches allows for new branches to spring out.
- Neat and attractive; tree trimming gives your land and environment a neat and beautiful sight, and will earn you the admiration of everyone.
- Protection from tree accident; when a tree becomes overgrown, it may fall at anytime and this might cause damages to properties and lives. Preventing this by trimming your tree is much better.
- New branches get essential support; when the old, overgrown tree limbs are removed, the branches that are stronger and healthier can grow in their place.
- Determine tree direction: this is particularly important for tall and large trees that may affect electricity cables and other structures when they are allowed to grow freely.
How Often should my tree be trimmed or pruned?
Tree trimming is very important for maintaining trees, but that does not mean it should be done every day or weekly. There’s no particular standard time to trim your trees. However a compulsory trimming of your tree branches may be necessary in certain instances. You can call for tree trimming services when you observe some branches of your tree growing wild and out of control, or when you notice dead limbs on the branches. Then the tree service professional you can determine if the tree should be trimmed and how it should be done.
Tree Pruning Techniques
There are different approaches and techniques used to prune trees. The techniques that we will offer depends on your specific requests and special circumstance. Here are some of the common tree Pruning techniques we might use.
- Tree cleaning: this involves the removal of dead and worn-out branches, to avoid accidental falls.
- Tree thinning: we do this to enhance tree structures. This is done by selectively removing some branches to allow for sun penetration and reduce tree foliage
- Raising: this involves cutting off the lower branches of the tree. The purpose of tree raising is to improve the overall shape of the tree and to provide proper clearance from nearby structures.
- Pruning young trees: young trees may be pruned to help them grow better. This way you don’t have money on trying to correct the shape or limb structure of your tree later in future.